Collection: Learning Materials
This manual was put together by Community Literacy of Ontario (CLO) in order to help literacy agencies who might be struggling with administrative tasks or who need more training and resources to meet key administrative needs. In response to a 2001 survey of Ontario literacy agencies, the CLO developed five online workshops dealing with key administrative topics and produced a resource manual about organizational development. The purpose of both the online workshops and this resource manual is to strengthen the administrative capacity of Ontario’s community literacy agencies. The resource manual has been designed to summarize the contents of all five online workshops.
Workshop covered the following topics:
- Proposal writing: effective strategies
- Fee for service: implementing it in your literacy agency
- Program evaluation: making it work
- Assessing your organizational capacity
- Organizational outcomes: a practical approach