Working Together for Lifelong Language & Literacy Development
Authors: Nunavut Literacy Council
This resource is a transcript of the Nunavut Literacy Council's Qikiqtani regional workshop on literacy that was held February 27 - 29, 2008. The workshop proceedings have been organized into the following sections:
- What does literacy mean in your life?
- What has to change so we can develop strong bilingual & biliterate communities in Nunavut?
- Communication strategy
- How have changes in the language situation affected you, your family and your community?
- Language and literacy goals at work
- Panel discussions
- Evaluation of the Nunavut Literacy Council resources